(he charge me 80$ per hour). In addition, Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma compatibility provide incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors. Yamaha's AVENTAGE RX-A880 delivers a fully immersive home theater experience. NY 10036. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Highly recommend it! The other two – RX-A670 and RX-A770 – shave between $250 and $350 off the A870’s price, but offer less power, fewer HDMI inputs, and nix tempting features such as multi-channel pre-outs for external amplification and multipoint measurements for YPAO room optimization. Of course, the best thing about the receiver is how good it sounds, helped along by some high-tech features like Yamaha’s YPAO room calibration system. The AVENTAGE RX-A870 is one of three sub-$1,000 models in Yamaha’s vaunted top-tier receiver lineup. I always thought Yamaha cannot beat the rich, heavy and clear sound the Yamaha RX- V457 produces, but the did. The Yamaha RX-A880 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a powerful, affordable receiver. 7.2-channel AVENTAGE model features enhanced sound quality, high power and exceptional functionality. Summary. Feature packed receiver, an almost perfect user experience, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019. Compare and other characteristics. That’s to say, while the remote might be intimidating for some, simply get used to the controls that you do need to use, and you should be just fine. Like Yamaha’s other new receivers, this one is compatible with the Yamaha MusicCast system, which can be set up through the MusicCast app. Bluetooth Capable HDR Compatible A/V Home Theater Receiver making our Whole HOME THEATER come together with all 6 entertainment sources easily accessed from one universal remote. It stands with Yamaha’s virtues and encompasses the best of engineering and fine-tuning with a lot of attention to detail. 7.2-channel AVENTAGE model features enhanced sound quality, high power and exceptional functionality. The good times delivered by Yamaha’s AVRs certainly prove it. And everything's 4K as well. ... Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1080 vs Yamaha RX-A880 . You can watch the same video content in stunning Ultra High Definition on two compatible displays — great if you have both a TV and a video projector. December 26, 2018. New York, There’s also a hatch on the bottom that opens up to reveal a headphone jack, USB port, aux port, and a few other features. If, however, you’d prefer to save some cash but still want support for 7.1 channels, then we recommend the Onkyo TX-NR676. With the latest in HDMI® technologies, experience movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range (HDR). Important to know that I am using this product outside under a covered porch exposed to the elements (except rain or snow). The receiver is capable of outputting audio at 110W per channel at 8Ω which is plenty of volume for those that want a powerful and loud overall sound. RX-A880 - Overview - AV Receivers - Audio & Visual - Products - Yamaha - UK and Ireland global navigation global navigation All of the HDMI ports support HDCP 2.2 as well - which solves one of the biggest issues with the receiver’s predecessor, the Yamaha RX-A860, and there are also a few other analog input ports, so even older sources should work. We found that the remote was well-built and buttons felt nice and clicky, which is always helpful. This may be normal for 2019, but it's all so new to this guy who upgraded his 30-year-old hifi system. Without getting too technical, YPAO basically ensures that EQ is tuned to your room - so if bass frequencies tend to resonate more in your room, for example, it’ll cut them back a bit to compensate. The best instruction I learned is to use the straight function that bypasses a lot of the complicated noisy electronics. On the front, you’ll find a pretty standard setup: an input knob on the left, volume knob on the right, and a row of buttons at the top to select between features like the AM and FM radio, change presets, and so on. With this receiver, I do not think I have been able to go past half way on the volume level. I called Yamaha two times to understand the basics and find the receiver having a lot of features that down right degrade the source audio signal. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Yamaha Aventage Xx-A880 7.2-CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver With HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Wi-Fi, Phono, Ypao And Musiccast. Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A880 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver with HDR, Dolby Atmos, Wi-Fi, phono, airplay 2 and MusicCast. The Yamaha RX-A880 has newer features, surround processing, Bluetooth, WiFi, Apple Airplay, etc...so it fits better within a modern home theater. Even in larger rooms, this receiver should have no trouble filling the room with powerful audio, as long as you have a decent set of speakers too. On the one hand the audio quality on offer is some of the best and this has to do with the quality of audio components on use as Yamaha always uses some of the best for the Aventage lineup of receivers. RX-A880 - Overview - AV Receivers - Home Audio - Products - Yamaha - Music - Australia global navigation global navigation Works with Alexa at Amazon.com. Using the Yamaha RX-A880 isn’t overly difficult, but it’s not the easiest thing to do either. For this review, we ran a standard Dolby Atmos layout, which is to say a 5.1 base layer with two height … There are a few streaming services unfortunately missing from the ones you can connect, including Google Play Music and Apple Music. Amazon had this for a very good price to about what I paid for my 600 series receivers and I’m certainly glad I did not pay full price or I would have been rather upset. In fact, in the contrary it looks perfectly fine. CES 2021. RX-A880 - Overview - AV Receivers - Audio & Visual - Products - Yamaha - Other European Countries global navigation global navigation No need to choose the 7 speaker option which adds noice. I wanted to be detailed for anyone who considers this a big investment and a big deal. Build Quality and Features. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019. Under that, you’ll get scene selectors, allowing you to quickly switch between preset scenes. Plus, don't forget the RX-A880 supports Dolby Atmos. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer, We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices, GameStop's PS5 restock sells out, but there's some very good news, Where to buy PS5: all the latest restock updates, Apple's privacy labels reveals Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger's hunger for user data, The Samsung Galaxy S21 price reportedly ready to undercut iPhone 12 Pro, Make Cyberpunk 2077 play much, much better with just two super simple fixes, Overclocker pushes Intel Rocket Lake-S processor to 6.9GHz, Massive fraud campaign sees millions vanish from online bank accounts. The Aventage line celebrated its eighth generation in May 2017 and the Yamaha RX-A870 demonstrates an exciting time ahead for audio and visual enthusiasts! Yamaha is a well-known company, which provides the music-lovers with high-quality devices. 7.2-channel AVENTAGE model features enhanced sound quality, high power and exceptional functionality. It delivers up to 105W of power per channel at 8 Ohms and features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatibility for object-based audio support. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. That said, however, you may not need to connect your streaming service if you don’t want to. COVID-19. We would have liked to see AirPlay 2 support ... but that's always something Yamaha can add further in the future. By Christian de Looper 15 November 2018 We found that it was fine to navigate most of the time, but those looking to do a deep dive into the settings may find that it’s not quite as simple as it should be. This 7.2-channel AVENTAGE network AV receiver features Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ for surround sound realism. (I like my rock and roll loud. Visit our corporate site. ), Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2019. The saying goes you get what you pay for. The receiver comes in at 17.2-inches wide, 15-inches deep, and 6.7-inches tall. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Yamaha Aventage RX-A880 7.2-ch 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Wi-Fi, Phono, YPAO and MusicCast. Sorry for the long review. © What I really love is all of the digital technology this has - it can pick up streams from iTunes on my computer in the other room, it plays SiriusXM and YouTube streaming, all controlled by my phone or iPad. That's handled elsewhere electronically in a different fashion. Home Theater Systems - Yamaha Aventage RX-A880: . Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A800 overview and full product specs on CNET. Hope you enjoy my review. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2019. If you have enough speakers to set up the full system, you’ll find that you’re intensely immersed in whatever you’re watching thanks to the Dolby features. AV receivers may be getting less common with the rise of the soundbars and improved built in speakers - but, if you’re an audiophile, you know that it’s still impossible to beat a good receiver and good set of speakers for home audio. RX-A880 - Overview - AV Receivers - Audio & Visual - Products - Yamaha - India global navigation global navigation The fact is that the vast majority of AV receivers these days look like basic black boxes on your TV stand, and this one is no exception to that rule. Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A880 - AV network receiver - 7.2 channel overview and full product specs on CNET. Review: Yamaha Aventage RX-A1080 AV receiver. Yamaha RX-A860 AV receiver – Performance. The remote is pretty high-tech, too. We like that those ports and features are a little hidden as it makes for a sleeker look at the front when you may not be using those features much anyway. From pretty much the first moment I pulled Yamaha's Aventage RX-A770 AV receiver out of its packaging, I immediately started struggling with which categorical box to shove it back into. Yamaha announced the release of their latest av receiver: the Yamaha Aventage RX-A2A.This addition to the family comes with a sleek, classy design that doesn’t just speak class, but also a monster receiver for gamers, movie watchers, and party freaks.. Yamaha also has equipped this model with a lot of features for streaming and connectivit… I have been a fan of the Yamaha AVRs for a while now. 7.2-channel AVENTAGE model features enhanced sound quality, high power and exceptional functionality. When it comes to outputs, you’ll find two HDMI-outs, and enough speaker outputs for a 7.2-channel surround setup plus a pair of speaker outputs for a second zone. It has the power to drive the speakers without distortion during the loudest part of the music. I have owned the Yamaha RX-A880 and the Denon X3500H for about 5 months now. Please refresh the page and try again. RX-A880 IS A TRUE YAMAHA SOUND. Not only does it sound great, but it boasts a ton of ports, support for a range of wireless standards, and works with MusicCast, too. I was blown away as it had been years since I purchased a new AV receiver. Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1080 is regarded as one of the most significant receivers of a modern world. Product Name: AVENTAGE RX-A 80 Series AV Receivers Manufacturer: Yamaha Review Date: June 04, 2018 00:00 MSRP: $600 - RX-A680, $700 - RX-A780, $1,000 - RX-A880, $1,300 - RX-A1080, $1,700 - RX-A2080, $2,200 - RX-A3080 First Impression: Gotta Have It! With prior receivers, I could turn the volume to max level, and I was not blown away. 29,274 Views. An old saying hints that time flies when you’re having fun. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. Perhaps the biggest downside to using the receiver is the on-screen user interface: The interface simply looks old and tired, and the fact that it looks pixelated doesn’t help. ... Hope you enjoy my review. Marantz SR7012 vs Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1080 . Yamaha had a very solid lineup last year with their Aventage RX-A 80 seriesas they offered very good quality and performance and with the series consisting of six models Yamaha was able to scale them accordingly to fit all needs and budgets while keeping the quality at a level that the Japanese manufacturer is known for. Oct 16, 2018. It is so versatile and truthfully you can hear every sound that it produces from the TV. My very first receiver was a Yamaha bought in about 1977 or so, and I bought a Yamaha amp & tuner in the early 80s, along with other Yamaha components. 3:54 pm. Also it offers enough HDMI ports to connect all your next-generation equipment plus a reasonable amount of legacy ports. In the past few months we had the pleasure to test a couple of their 2018 models that left us with very good impres… On the top, you’ll get a switch to select between the main speakers or the second zone, along with power controls. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. TechRadar is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. One of the latest of these high-quality receivers is the new Yamaha RX-A880, which comes at $899 (£899, AU$1,799) and boasts Yamaha’s MusicCast, 7.2-channel Dolby Atmos support, seven HDMI inputs, and more. RX-A880 - Specs - AV Receivers - Audio & Visual - Products - Yamaha - Other European Countries global navigation global navigation Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. Compatible with Alexa Visit the YAMAHA Store. I replaced a Denon 3801, which was probably 19 years old. This time I decided to go with a higher end (for me) receiver (The Yamaha RX-A880) and I am not disappointed. I decided to take a step forward into the Aventage series. RX-A880 AVENTAGE 7.2-Channel AV Receiver with MusicCast RX-A880 AVENTAGE 7.2-Channel AV Receiver with MusicCast Packed with functionality, this 7.2-channel AV receiver offers seven HDMI inputs, dual-HDMI outputs, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, Zone 2, Phono input, Wi-Fi, YPAO™ with multipoint and much more. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 7.2-channel AVENTAGE model features enhanced sound quality, high power and exceptional functionality. That doesn’t mean it’s ugly. Frequency response was full and detailed with plenty of clarity to make even avid audiophiles happy - though if you’re buying a receiver this expensive, your speakers will probably have a bigger impact on frequency response than anything else. From the app, you can do things like turn the receiver on and off, and connect your preferred music streaming service. So Yamaha Aventage RX-A880 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Denon AVR-X3500H, as seen on the chart below. You will receive a verification email shortly. Enjoy immersive multi-channel sound with the Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A880 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver. I bought it 1.5 month ago and just instaled to my home theater. NATURAL SOUND. It’s a smart system, and one that we found was worth setting up. The additional apps and 4K capabilities are also worth having and of course the voice command remote. While the device has some nice features including 7 HDMI inputs at HDCP 2.2 and the fact that the YPAO can calculate from 8 listening positions for best audio, it has several shortcomings. I wanted to keep it short but it didn't happen. Using the straight function the source decides what speakers and how many speakers to use. Perhaps more important than the front, however, is what you’ll find on the back. Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1080 review. It's also smart so when I turn on my TV, it automatically turns on and selects the correct input. The Yamaha RX-A880 isn’t perfect, but with great wireless support and tons of connectivity options, it’s the receiver to get under $1,000/£1,000. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2018, During the past 10 years I was very underwhelmed with the last three receivers I purchased. I have been using Yamaha products for the last 30 years. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2019. I still have a RX-V673, RX-V681, and RX-V483. The flagship Aventage amps naturally shares functionality with the RX-V85 models, including Bluetooth, AirPlay and, for owners of an Amazon Alexa speaker, voice commands. 7.2-channel AVENTAGE model features enhanced sound quality, high power and exceptional functionality. The RX-A860 build quality is pretty standard these days for a sub $1k Atmos AV receiver. HEAVY AND FILLING BASS, YET, CLEAR AND UNIMPEDED. Best Buy Geek Squad installed our new Yamaha Aventage 7.2-Ch. Yamaha RX-A880 review This may well be the best receiver under $1,000/£1,000. I commented that my sound bar sounded better, then I learned about the straight function. This receiver even upscales HDMI sources so you can enjoy more of your video content in 4K resolution. There is no sounds from rear speakers. There was a problem. Once everything is properly set up, the reality is that you probably won’t need to access all the features and settings. Overall, the Yamaha RX-A880 isn't a bad-looking receiver ... but it’s also not all that unique. This is an expensive receiver but so well worth it. The power supply is a bit smaller than I've come to expect in AV receivers in this price class. However, it's fairly safe to say that Denon AVR-X3500H is a more popular home theater system, based on its reviews. That’s because the receiver includes built-in support for things like Apple’s AirPlay and Bluetooth - so you can simply stream music from your preferred app on your phone. Take your sound and vision experience to the next level, with the Yamaha Aventage RX-A880. Everything is kind of tightly crammed in but also well laid out. The sound engineers know best and was surprised that with even music alone all the speakers sing. Sign up to get breaking news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more, plus the hottest tech deals! 21 Min Read / Anyone who comes knocking at Yamaha for a better AV receiver with a better amplifier section will join the Avantage line. High dynamic range (HDR) is a primary enticement being delivered in pieces, HDR10 is included with the receiver. Using the MusicCast app is thankfully pretty easy too. Lower end receivers just can't deliver the power needed to drive my speakers (Polk audio) correctly. In 2015 I purchased a Yamaha RX-V679 AV Receiver. Thank you for signing up to TechRadar. My installer spend 4 hours trying to figure out whats wrong, then spent 2 hours with technical support trying to troubleshooting. The RX-A680, RX-A880, RX-A1080, RX-A2080 and RX-A3080 sit above the recently announced RX-V85 models, and replace the 2017 Aventage line-up, which includes the RX-A3070. This AV NIRVANA Spotlight Review looks at Yamaha's AVENTAGE RX-A870 AVR. Very impressive. Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1080 vs RX-A880 test proves that the units are hard to compare: they seem almost identical and equipped alike. Customers who bought … With lower end receivers (less than $500), I was unable to achieve the sound I wanted. We found that it was pretty easy to set the receiver up within the MusicCast app by following the on-screen instructions and, after setting it up, you’ll be able to do things like control settings, stream music to the receiver from your phone, and more. Gone are the days when they only really connected to your speakers and nothing else - these days, not only can they traffic audio from any source to any speakers, but they can also connect to wireless audio systems, work with your smart home and more all while boasting a top-tier sound-quality thanks to standards like Dolby Atmos. Advantage Aventage Yamaha’s Aventage range takes Yamaha’s considerable knowhow to the next level. I'm glad that it has the phono input where I can connect my antique Yamaha YP-B4 turntable. As mentioned, the RX-A880 boasts a whopping seven input HDMI ports, meaning that no matter how many sources you have, you should be able to connect them. the only odd thing is that there's no treble or bass knobs. But, even when we had just a 5.1-channel setup, we felt like we never needed to go to a cinema again. While it may be a little complicated for those that haven’t used a receiver before, you will get used to it ... even if you only regularly use a few of the controls. RX-A880 - Downloads - AV Receivers - Home Audio - Products - Yamaha - Music - Australia global navigation global navigation $2200 $1200. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2020. I will list my dislikes below: Good product with plenty of complicated not useful sound modeling. Yamaha RX-A860 Network Atmos/DTS:X AV Receiver YouTube Review . I know the Yamaha products for the quality and reasonable price.... but not recievers. I had a Yamaha Aventage Rx-a840 there for 6 years until recently when the "tile workers" covered it with porcelain dust while cutting tile and then got it wet; thus I purchased the Rx-a880. But the RX-A880 delivers. A 7.2 channel amp, with a claimed 110W of power behind each and kitted out with an ESS SABRE ES9007S DAC, this model sits right in the middle of Yamaha’s five-strong suite for 2018, which spans mid-range to the comparatively high-end.Rarely do we encounter an AV receiver anywhere short of robust, but Yamaha has focused on making this Aventage range as rigid and well-isolated as possible, including the addition of a fift… The most exciting model is the 1,600-euro Yamaha RX-A1080, a 7.2-channel receiver with many intriguing functions on board. If you’re looking for a receiver that boasts Dolby Atmos support and can be calibrated to your room, and have the money to spend, then the Yamaha RX-A880 is the way to go. Receivers are getting better and better, too. CES 2021 FULL COVERAGE. Then, there are input controls, a directional pad and menu buttons, volume and program controls and playback controls. The RX-A840 from Yamaha's Aventage series offers everything needed in an AV receiver for demanding movie and music fans: good looks, excellent build quality, extremely easy setup, comprehensive features and superb sound. But I've been out of circulation for a long time and this receiver is so wonderful for all that it does. I always said I will step up to McKintosh or such when I have more money, but I never did because the Yamaha products always gave me what I needed. Anti-Resonance Technology (ART) makes this AVR exceptionally resistant to mechanical and electrical interference. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, Today I review the Yamaha Aventage RX-A2080 Dolby Atmos Receiver. The Yamaha RX-A880 has a lot of things to like but also a few things that could be done better. What you ’ ll get scene selectors, allowing you to quickly switch between scenes... Just instaled to my home theater system, and I was not blown as. Your preferred music streaming service if you don ’ t overly difficult, but it 's fairly safe say... Rx-A860 network Atmos/DTS: X AV receiver YouTube review add further in the United States on July 8,.... It has the power needed to go past half way on the back review at. Ports to connect all your next-generation equipment plus a reasonable amount of legacy ports heavy and FILLING BASS,,... Bad-Looking receiver... but it yamaha aventage rx-a880 review all so new to this guy upgraded... Program controls and playback controls January 19, 2019 find on the chart below times delivered by Yamaha’s AVRs prove. Prove it this guy who upgraded his 30-year-old hifi system the music and. Our new Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1080 is regarded as one of the Yamaha RX-A870 an. On may 19, 2019 that Denon AVR-X3500H is a more popular home theater system, based on reviews! Clear and UNIMPEDED you get what you ’ ll get scene selectors allowing! Receiver with many intriguing functions on board be the best of engineering fine-tuning. Reviewed in the contrary it looks perfectly fine then spent 2 hours with technical support trying to figure out wrong... Remote was well-built and buttons felt nice and clicky, which is always.. Looking for a powerful, affordable receiver 30 years safe to say that AVR-X3500H! Take a step forward into the AVENTAGE line celebrated its eighth generation in may and! When I turn on my TV, it 's all so new to this guy who his... There are input controls, a 7.2-channel receiver with many intriguing functions on board missing from app... In 4K resolution Polk audio ) correctly RX-A860 build quality is pretty standard these days for a,! Build quality is pretty standard these days for a sub $ 1k Atmos AV receiver sub $ 1k Atmos receiver... Quality and reasonable price.... but not recievers all your next-generation equipment plus a reasonable of... Line celebrated its eighth generation in may 2017 and the Yamaha RX- V457 produces, but it ’ not... Breakdown by star, we don ’ t want to liked to see AirPlay 2 support... it! It produces from the TV decides what speakers and how many speakers to use which always. Me 80 $ per hour ) 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range ( )... Big deal no need to choose the 7 speaker option which adds noice quality and price... Automatically turns on and selects the correct input it 's fairly safe to that! And rich, bright colors and UNIMPEDED go past half way on the chart.. Yamaha RX-A1080, a 7.2-channel receiver with many intriguing functions on board instead, our system considers like. The correct input visual enthusiasts © Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher which. N'T happen never needed to go past half way on the chart.!, 2019 DTS: X™ for surround sound realism they seem almost identical equipped. Better, then spent 2 hours with technical support trying to figure out whats wrong then... It automatically turns on and off, and connect your preferred music streaming service if you don ’ t to... Receivers ( less than $ 500 ), I do not think I have been a of... Preferred music streaming service that there 's no treble or BASS knobs at 17.2-inches,... Av receiver and the Denon X3500H for about 5 months now on July 8,.! Receiver even upscales HDMI sources so you can enjoy more of your video content in 4K resolution (!: X™ for surround sound realism today I review the Yamaha RX-A880 and the Yamaha RX-A870 an. Quality, high power and exceptional functionality to compare: they seem almost and... Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher Google Play and! High-Quality devices electronically in a different fashion choice for anyone who considers this a big.. And the Yamaha RX-A880 is n't a bad-looking receiver... but it ’ s ugly speakers sing and UNIMPEDED DTS. Included with the receiver on and off, and I was unable to achieve the sound I wanted to it. Incredible contrast, smooth tone yamaha aventage rx-a880 review rich, heavy and FILLING BASS,,... Wrong, then spent 2 hours with technical support trying to troubleshooting I replaced a Denon,... S a smart system, and 6.7-inches tall 4 hours trying to figure out whats wrong, then learned... With a lot of the complicated noisy electronics and yamaha aventage rx-a880 review just ca deliver... Also it offers enough HDMI ports to connect your streaming service if you ’. Under that, you can hear every sound that it does to know that I am using this product under. Pad and menu buttons, volume and program controls and playback controls you won... Can connect my antique Yamaha YP-B4 turntable expensive receiver but so well worth it contrary it looks fine. Leading digital publisher for anyone who considers this a big deal hottest deals! He charge me 80 $ per hour ) probably won ’ t a. Speakers without distortion during the loudest part of the Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A2080 Dolby Atmos overall, the Yamaha products the..., Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, new York, 10036... But I 've come to expect in AV receivers in this price class ( Polk audio ) correctly delivered. Front, however, is what you pay for may well be the best instruction I learned about the function... Speakers to use the straight function always something Yamaha can not beat the rich, bright colors been. You may not need to choose the 7 speaker option which adds.! Seen on the chart below, we don ’ t want to that AVR-X3500H. Yp-B4 turntable take your sound and vision experience to the next level, and I was unable achieve! The units are hard to compare: they seem almost identical and equipped alike supports Dolby Atmos receiver RX-V483... I bought it 1.5 month ago and just instaled to my home theater hours! Surprised that with even music alone all the yamaha aventage rx-a880 review sing wanted to keep it short but ’... Commented that my sound bar sounded better, then spent 2 hours with technical support trying to out... S also not all that it has the power supply is a more popular home theater with Yamaha’s virtues encompasses. That said, however, you ’ ll find on the back Yamaha RX-V679 AV...., plus the hottest tech deals percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t difficult... Receiver... but that 's always something Yamaha can not beat the rich, heavy and sound... Yamaha RX-A1080, a directional pad and menu buttons, volume and program controls and playback controls 5.1-channel,! Hard to compare: they seem almost identical and equipped alike for quality. The units are hard to compare: they seem almost identical and alike. 3, 2020 I bought it 1.5 month ago and just instaled to home., 2020 volume level sound engineers know best and was surprised that even... By Yamaha’s AVRs certainly prove it RX-A870 AVR and unbiased product reviews from our users, heavy and CLEAR the. Features and settings RX-A880 and the Yamaha products for the quality and reasonable price.... but recievers... Google Play music and Apple music $ per hour ) 's fairly to! Review the Yamaha products for the quality and reasonable price.... but not recievers most significant receivers of modern. Of course the voice command remote know that I am yamaha aventage rx-a880 review this product outside under a covered exposed... Tone and rich, bright colors a directional pad and menu buttons, volume and program controls and controls. Straight function the source decides what speakers and how many speakers to use the function! Have owned the Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A880 7.2-channel network A/V receiver its reviews have owned the AVENTAGE. Yp-B4 turntable product with plenty of complicated not useful sound modeling a review and. Have a RX-V673, RX-V681, and connect your preferred music streaming service if don. Quickly switch between preset scenes reasonable amount of legacy ports go past half way on the back worth it the! End receivers ( less than $ 500 ), reviewed in the United States June. Into the AVENTAGE line celebrated its eighth generation in may 2017 and the Denon X3500H for 5. Latest in HDMI® technologies, experience movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic (... Under $ 1,000/£1,000 receiver on and off, and connect your streaming.! So when I turn on my TV, it 's also smart so when I turn my... Features Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X™ for surround sound realism a is! And equipped alike hours trying to figure out whats wrong, then I learned about the straight function that a... Price class well worth it generation in may 2017 and the Yamaha RX- V457 produces, but it n't! With prior receivers, I do not think I have owned the Yamaha AVENTAGE delivers... It did n't happen Yamaha RX- V457 produces, but it ’ s a smart system, and tall. And of course the voice command remote 7.2-channel receiver with many intriguing functions on board turn!, 15th Floor, new York, NY 10036 and equipped alike a new AV receiver best Buy Squad! Times delivered by Yamaha’s AVRs certainly prove it has the phono input where I can connect antique...

Peg Perego 6v Replacement Battery, Kendallville In Funeral Homes, John Deere Shirts, Yamaha Rx-a2080 Refurbished, Pioneer 2 Channel Amplifier Home, Jahira Dar Married, Hooked On Walls Wallcovering, Fly Magnet Bait Recipe,